By Andy Dailey
A new e-book for Paper 1, Prescribed topic three: The movement to international War
The well known IB degree background sequence, combining compelling narratives with educational rigor.
An authoritative and fascinating narrative, with the widest number of assets at this point, supporting scholars to improve their wisdom and analytical abilities.
- trustworthy, transparent and in-depth content material from subject specialists
- research of the historiography surrounding key debates
- devoted examination perform with version solutions and perform questions
- TOK help and historic research inquiries to aid with all elements of the Diploma
Read or Download Access to History for the IB Diploma: The move to global war PDF
Similar war & peace books
How Do I store My Honor? is a strong exploration of person ethical accountability in a time of conflict. while humans make a decision that the activities in their executive have violated simple norms of ethics and justice, what are they to do? Are there levels of ethical accountability that public officers, squaddies, and personal voters undergo for unethical activities in their leaders and executive?
Utilizing a different analytical framework, the UN Secretariat's impact at the Evolution of Peacekeeping finds deep insights within the UN's peacekeeping decision-making and indicates that even overseas bureaucracies with constrained autonomy can form foreign politics.
This publication examines the background of “the problems” in Northern eire within the 1970s-1990s and compares it with the location within the Gaza Strip. The booklet takes as its cue the tragic occasions in Gaza in July 2014, whilst Israel introduced Operation protecting part which begun seven weeks of bombardment of Gaza and which ended in rocket assaults through the Palestinians on Israel.
This edited quantity severely assesses rising developments in modern struggle and foreign interventionism as exemplified through the ‘local flip’ in counterinsurgent war. It asks how modern counterinsurgency techniques paintings and are legitimized; what concrete results they've got inside neighborhood settings, and what the results are for the way we will be able to comprehend the skill and ends of battle and peace in our put up September 11 global.
- God and Conflict: A Search for Peace in a Time of Crisis
- Aftermath: Legacies and Memories of War in Europe, 1918–1945–1989
- Debating European Security and Defense Policy: Understanding the Complexity (Global Interdisciplinary Studies Series)
- Humanitarianism, War, and Politics: Solferino to Syria and Beyond (New Millennium Books in International Studies)
- Peacekeeping Intelligence: New Players, Extended Boundaries (Studies in Intelligence)
Additional info for Access to History for the IB Diploma: The move to global war