By G. Hønneland
Read or Download Arctic Politics, the Law of the Sea and Russian Identity: The Barents Sea Delimitation Agreement in Russian Public Debate (Palgrave Pivot) PDF
Best war & peace books
How Do I keep My Honor? is a strong exploration of person ethical accountability in a time of warfare. while humans make a decision that the activities in their executive have violated uncomplicated norms of ethics and justice, what are they to do? Are there levels of ethical accountability that public officers, squaddies, and personal voters endure for unethical activities in their leaders and govt?
Utilizing a distinct analytical framework, the UN Secretariat's impact at the Evolution of Peacekeeping unearths deep insights within the UN's peacekeeping decision-making and exhibits that even foreign bureaucracies with constrained autonomy can form overseas politics.
This e-book examines the historical past of “the problems” in Northern eire within the 1970s-1990s and compares it with the placement within the Gaza Strip. The publication takes as its cue the tragic occasions in Gaza in July 2014, while Israel introduced Operation protecting part which all started seven weeks of bombardment of Gaza and which resulted in rocket assaults via the Palestinians on Israel.
This edited quantity seriously assesses rising developments in modern battle and foreign interventionism as exemplified through the ‘local flip’ in counterinsurgent conflict. It asks how modern counterinsurgency ways paintings and are legitimized; what concrete results they've got inside of neighborhood settings, and what the results are for the way we will comprehend the skill and ends of battle and peace in our submit Sep 11 global.
- NEVER ENOUGH FLOWERS: The Poetry of Peace II
- International Negotiation in a Complex World (New Millennium Books in International Studies)
- The Fog of Peace: A Memoir of International Peacekeeping in the 21st Century
- Children and Forced Migration: Durable Solutions During Transient Years
- Corporations, Global Governance and Post-Conflict Reconstruction (Routledge Studies in International Business and the World Economy)
- L'évaluation en peacebuilding (Centre de Recherche de la Paix (Institut Catholique de Paris – FASSE)) (French Edition)
Additional resources for Arctic Politics, the Law of the Sea and Russian Identity: The Barents Sea Delimitation Agreement in Russian Public Debate (Palgrave Pivot)